The Day You Were Born – QL041
What is your attitude towards work? Are you a high achiever, procrastinator or your own boss? This depends on the day you were born, as each day of the week has its unique energy. A Monday person is very different from their Sunday co-worker, I can promise you that!
In this fun, tongue-in-cheek episode, I describe the work attitude linked to each day of the week, Monday to Sunday, which energetically imprints its unique qualities and vibrations on every person born that day.
Find out what is your work attitude imprint and have fun!
If you don’t the day of the week you were born, you can look it up HERE
Here are the seven internal mottoes of people born on each day of the week – in no particular order!
(you need to listen to this episode to link them to the corresponding day of the week 🙂
- I know what to do and I’ll do it at my convenience
- I’d rather do more than I need than not enough
- No need to rush, tomorrow is another day
- I did my best, I hope that’s good enough
- As long as the job pays the bills and I’m treated well, it’s ok
- If it’s not urgent and important, I can’t be bothered
- There is no time to waste, let’s get on with it!
If my description of your work attitude is accurate for you – please drop me a note!