The Meaning of the Coronavirus Experience – QL038
* * * ERRATUM * * *
1. At some point I made a reference to the “vaccine” for coronavirus. That was incorrect as I meant the “cure”. This error has now been corrected.
2. In the section of physical support, I recommended taking Vit D3 daily. This vitamin is extremely important in supporting the respiratory system; however the recommended dose was incorrect (by mistake). I said “10,000” international units instead of “1,000” . This error has now been corrected. My apology!
When something happens that throws us off our path and turns our life upside down – the first thing we usually want to know is WHY? – Why this? Why me? Why now? We want to make sense of the situation and understand its cause. We do this instinctively, as rationalising the shock to our system is a psychological safety mechanism which reduces stress and anxiety giving us a sense of control. Typically, when we know why this thing has happened, it is easier for us to find the way out of our predicament.
But how can we find the reason for something when there is no obvious answer? We need to look at what this situation is forcing us to do, to change, what is the impact of what has occurred and who is impacted. Once we have identified that – we can discover the reason, meaning and purpose of the event by examining these impacts from a broader perspective, in the context of our life.
Key Points discussed in this podcast
- There are two key objectives of the coronavirus experience: the PAUSE and the RESET.
- The three key aspects are: (1) personal transformation (2) transformation of our relationships with others (3) transformation of our world.
- This experience has a spiritual signature of the Phoenix Rising which gives us hope.
- This virus attacks the lungs. Breath is our connection with the Spirit. This is an important clue.
I also share with you eight very practical tips on how to stay safe in your mind-body-spirit and emerge healthier and stronger on the other side.
This podcast includes a special, powerful guided Theta Meditation I wrote specifically for this purpose that will help you find your inner strength and peace in these difficult times, and clear your energy field.
To seek help and support with mental issues within Australia – please call:
Lifeline – ph 13 11 14
BeyondBlue – ph 1300 22 4636
The Global Coherence Initiative is an international effort that seeks to help activate the heart of humanity and promote peace, harmony and a shift in global consciousness. GCI conducts groundbreaking research on the interconnection between humanity and Earth’s magnetic fields and energetic systems.
Music: purple-planet.com; Exzel Music Publishing – freemusicpublicdomain.com