The Power of Blessing with Pierre Pradervand – Part 2 – QL034
This is Part 2 of the 2-part special episode on the power of blessing with Pierre Pradervand. For continuity please listen to Part 1 first.
Pierre Pradervand is a sociologist, author, spiritual thinker, speaker and workshop leader. He grew up in London and Geneva, and studied at the universities of Geneva, Bern and at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, before receiving a Doctorate in Sociology from La Sorbonne University. A true world citizen, Pierre has lived in or visited 40 countries across all continents. Pierre has written 16 books, the most acclaimed of which are:
The Gentle Art of Blessing
365 Blessings to Heal Myself and the World
Messages of Life from Death Row
Listening to Africa
From his home in Geneva, Pierre works as a writer, speaker and workshop facilitator, helping people to live simpler, yet richer lives that embrace spirituality (as opposed to religion).
We continue our life-changing and often surprising conversation with Pierre about the power of blessing.
- Listen to the blessing for making love and another unusual and surprising blessing that will make you think twice about the world…
- Blessing is 100% heart energy. If your blessing is not coming from your heart, it doesn’t have the power of spirit – the spiritual power – that can change the energy of a person or situation
- Is the ancient Hawaiian practice of Hoʻoponopono a blessing?…
- True blessing activates the Universal Laws
- The only thing that matters is learning to love a little more every day
- How to get through the darkest times of your life without giving up…the answer will surprise you…
- And the most precious lesson of all – did you know that your blessing may be your snail?… what does it mean? Listen to find out!
If you are having suicidal thoughts or know someone who does, please contact your local crisis or mental help support centre, your doctor or the nearest hospital without delay. Most importantly – please reach out to someone, anyone – do not be alone!
I would also encourage you to listen to my earlier episode “Why Suicide is NOT What You Want” – QL004 available on my website.