Who we are
Quantum Living® is the brand of our business operating from Australia by Anna Anderson (legal entity) under the Australian Business Number (ABN) 62759173306. Our website address is: https://www.quantumliving.com.au.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Most of our services do not require any form of registration, allowing you to visit our site without telling us who you are. However, we may collect and use your personal data to provide you with products and services, and for billing, marketing and communication purposes.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website. The podcast player collects anonymous user data such as the number of downloads / listens per episode and user location for program enhancement purposes.
Contact & Sign Up forms
Shopping Cart (Easy Digital Downloads)
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store. This information may include, but is not limited to, your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and any other details that might be requested from you for the purpose of processing your orders.
Handling this data also allows us to:
– Send you important account/order/service information.
– Respond to your queries, refund requests, or complaints.
– Process payments and to prevent fraudulent transactions. We do this on the basis of our legitimate business interests.
– Set up and administer your account, provide technical and/or customer support, and to verify your identity.
Additionally we may also collect the following information:
– Location and traffic data (including IP address and browser type) if you place an order, or if we need to estimate taxes and shipping costs based on your location.
– Product pages visited and content viewed while your session is active.
– Your comments and product reviews if you choose to leave them on our website.
– Account email/password to allow you to access your account, if you have one.
– If you choose to create an account with us, your name, address, and email address, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
Embedded content from other websites
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. Your personal data collected via the Contact Form is retained for five (5) years. Your personal data collected via the Shopping Cart is retained indefinitely for taxation and audit purposes. This does not include your financial data.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How we protect your data
Our site has a multi-level premium security protection. We do not and never will sell or provide the visitor data to marketing companies, research companies or any other entity not lawfully integrated with our site, unless we are obligated to do so by law.
Our contact details
You are welcome to contact us with any questions or feedback to email@example.com.